There are many reasons Adams hybrids have been the #1 hybrid played on the PGA Tour since 2008. The #1 reason is incredible performance. The #2 reason is that they’re easier to hit than any of the others. Pros like easy to hit stuff, you’ll like it too. We added the bells and whistles on the Super LS Hybrid so that you can adjust it to your specs, hit it low, hit it high, bend it around the corner. Whatever shot you need, this delivers.
- In the development of VST over the years, engineers have found that it is the sole slot that has the most impact on ball speeds, and the SUPER LS Hybrid features a next generation sole slot for a level of hotness near the USGA limits
- A redesigned crown slot that is deeper, longer and thinner provides for improved performance The new crown slot improves deflection across the entire face to increase launch angle without creating any additional spin
- The multi-material design of the SUPER LS Hybrid creates a high-performance technological marvel in the golf industry This design creates an exceptionally low CG for greater all-around performance
- The Idea SUPER LS Hybrid features a matte white crown to make the clubhead look larger, and a contrasting PVD face for ease of alignment The combination of these features provides the golfer with increased confidence at address
- Exceptional performance was the goal, and the advancements in Velocity Slot Technology combined with the multi-material construction have been able to produce that with this hybrid