The new Adams Golf Tight Lies Titanium is a fairway wood that’s really easy to use and gets your ball out of all types of situations. You’ll notice it’s not flat or curved on the bottom, it actually has a tri-level sole which works better than traditional fairway woods on a tight lie, a thick grassy lie, out of the sand, or even from a divot.
You’ll hit it high without even trying.That’s because it’s not as tall as other fairway woods, so it’s easier to launch higher. The ball jumps off the club because of the two slots on top and bottom – the new crow slot features Ghost Slot Technology, because you can’t really see the slot acting as a spring-loaded cannon. It’s what we like to refer to as “out of sight technology for out of sight performance.”
Five Key Features:
- Ghost Slot technology delivers out-of-sight performance by hiding the crown slot but keeping the benefits of higher ball speeds and increased forgiveness
- Titanium clubhead with an 75-gram steel plate allows for Adam’s lowest center of gravity ever in a fairway wood
- Refined barbell-shaped, cut-thru slot design on the sole and crown allows for more face deflection and a spring-like effect for the ball to jump off the face at higher speeds
- The dual slots act together to generate more forgiveness across the entire face even when you don’t hit on center
- Original tri-level sole design reduces turf interaction for better performance out of any type of lie