The Speedline Super XTD Fairway is a high performance fairway wood engineered using a new multi-material construction method of fusing a titanium body to an ultra-thin titanium crown. With the combination of the crown and chassis, the precision milled tungsten weights located in the sole and the Velocity Slot Technology – golfers now have a premium fairway wood that is as hot as a driver. With the advancements in multi-material design, the Super XTD features the hottest face in fairway woods – 36% hotter than a traditional fairway wood – resulting in increased ball speeds and exceptional distance.The extremely low CG combined with the addition of Velocity Slot Technology and the titanium face creates a fairway wood that is as hot as a driver. The high CT makes the XTD Fairway Wood 36% hotter than a traditional fairway wood resulting in exceptional distance. In addition to the increased ball speed, the Super XTD Fairway produces a higher launch while keeping the spin rate low.
- The Speedline Super XTD Fairway Wood features a titanium body fused with an ultra-thin formed titanium crown, and tungsten weights in the sole to lower the club’s center of gravity.
- Formed titanium crown and titanium body for increased ball speed and overall performance.
- Highest CT: 36% higher CT vs a standard fairway, and 14% higher than Fast 12.
- Precision milled tungsten heel/toe weighting for the lowest CG.
- Titanium Velocity Slots increase ball speed and launch angle while producing less spin.