Master craftsman Roger Cleveland has taken everything he knows about designing short-game weapons and created a new wedge series that takes precision shot-making to new heights. Incorporating Callaway’s famous Mack Daddy Grooves, these wedges provide incredible control around the green, with shot-stopping spin that allows golfers to take dead aim at the hole. The wedges are constructed from soft 1020 carbon steel using a Triple Net Forging process that creates unparalleled consistency with tour-level feel. Every model features the versatile C-Grind Sole, allowing golfers to hit a wide variety of greenside shots. Each model is available in two finishes, Soft Milky Chrome or Dark Vintage, as well as steel or graphite shafts.
- Mack Daddy grooves aggressively-sized at the maximum conforming depth and width
- C-Grind sole this popular design on tour relieves the heel, toe and trailing edge, resulting in a ‘C’ shape on the sole
- Forged 1020 carbon steel construction Provides soft feel and better feedback around the greens
- Finish and shaft options each wedge is available in either the soft milky chrome or dark vintage finish
- Mack Daddy Grooves are aggressively-sized at the maximum conforming depth and width for maximum shot-stopping spin and control
- These grooves provide maximum shot-stopping spin and control
- The triple net forging process produces incredible consistency in construction