The Golf Club Groove Sharpener with Improved Backspin and Ball Control, a Golf Wedge and Iron Cleaning Tool for all Utility Clubs is definitely a tool to take to all of your golf sessions.
It features six heads with two different cutting ends and is built with high quality metal for sturdiness and durability. It has Improved Ball Control and Backspin suitable for all utility clubs and is definitely a must have for every golfer.
- SIX HEAD GOLF CLUB GROOVE SHARPENERS: It is ideal for Improving your Backspin and Ball Control just like the PGA Tour Professionals and superb results on both V and U square grooves
- FEATURES SIX HEADS WITH TWO DIFFERENT CUTTING ENDS: One of the cutting ends is U shaped, the other V shaped. It also has a Lichi texture on the shaft surface for a firm grip when cleaning the club head
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE TOOL: It is packaged in a clear plastic safety container that is complete with a tube case to store it and only weighs 1.6 ounce and is 4.4 inches long.
- PERFECT FOR ADAMS, CALLAWAY, CLEVELAND, NIKE, COBRA, PING, TITLEIST, WILSON, TAYLORMADE, and other Leading Irons, including Sand Wedges, Lob Wedges, Gap Wedges, Approach Wedges, and other Golf Utility Clubs. it comes with a free printable golf score card.
- HIGHEST QUALITY METAL CONSTRUCTION: It is made from high grade precision tool vacuum heat treated steel, measuring 60 on the Rockwell hardness scale, for ultimate durability and cutting effectiveness