Get ready for consistently better golf scores with the Orange Whip Wedge, developed by Jim Hackenberg and Stan Utley, world-renowned short game expert. The Orange Whip Wedge is designed specifically for short game shots from 25 yards in, so you can have greater creativity and increased margin for error around the green.
Fight the yips-find your short game rhythm and sequence for greater confidence when pitching and chipping. You’ll develop your trajectory training and get a better feel for chips, pitches, bunker shots, and flop shots while also controlling your distance so your ball lands consistently. Become master of the short game with the Orange Whip Wedge!
- EFFICIENT SHORT GAME TRAINING. Conquer the yips! Maximize your short game shots by allowing the wedge shaft to give proper feedback for loading and unloading.
- FIND YOUR RHYTHM. The Wedge club head swings freely from your wrists, so your elbows, shoulders, and back align and help you find your sequence.
- MAKE CONSISTENT CONTACT. Lower your scores by maximizing your short game while decreasing your margin of error around the greens.
- IMPROVE DISTANCE TRAINING. Chip and pitch your ball on its intended landing spot and predict runout so your ball lands with accuracy and precision.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY. Handcrafted in the USA from premium-grade materials built for exceptional durability and flexibility.