TaylorMade Mens PSi IronsMeeting The Demands of The Better PlayerTaylorMadeaTMs new PSi irons have the look of a classic cavity back players club that will appeal to better golfers. But from a forgiveness standpoint, these clubs were designed to deliver on mis-hits as well, providing a level of playability not often found in a players iron. Whether itaTMs the 360A Undercut, the Face Slots, or the progressive design for blade lengths, toplines, and offset, PSiaTMs technology will deliver fast, consistent ball speeds from impact points across the face, as well valuable assistance in generating higher launch angles with the longer irons. Tungsten weighting in the long irons also contributes to optimum launch conditions. That said, the short irons, which are forged, were designed for tour-proven control, feel, and workability. The PSi irons come with mid-weight graphite and steel options in terms of a stock shaft, but other choices are available as well at no upcharge, including heavier shafts that will be preferred by stronger players.DetailsSet Composition 3 Iron – Pitching Wedge a 4 Iron – Approach Wedge Available Separately Approach Wedge a Sand Wedge Stock Grip TM Lamkin UTX REC, 48g Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for premium shaft/grip options. No upcharge shaft options are listed below. Ideal For:Lower- and mid-handicap golfers who value a clean look and exceptional feel in an iron but without having to sacrificing too much in the way of forgiveness. This is definitely a players club, but the technology utilized through the set makes the PSi easier to hit than many players clubs, especially in the long irons. While TaylorMade does offer products that are more forgiving, given its refined look and playability, PSi is a club that will end up in plenty of bags.360A UndercutThe 360A undercut lowers the center of gravity to create optimal distance and trajectory with each club through the set.Cut-Thru Speed PocketThis feature provides faster ball speeds for
- New Cut-Thru Speed Pocket Provides more distance and consistency, especially for shots struck low on the face.
- Face Slots for improved distance on heel and toe shots, with increased consistency on all shots across the face.
- Multi-Material Damping System with HYBRAR material, plus tungsten weights in long irons and forged short irons.
- Carefully considered shaping offers clean and precise look preferred by better players that inspires confidence at address.
- Inverted Cone Technology expands the COR zone, resulting in more ball speed and distance on off-center hits.